Sunday, 24 February 2013

Crochet needle case

I have been working on a case for my crochet hooks. I sandwiched two pieces of striped material with cotton batting (37x24.5cm). I created the pocket from some left over red pattern moda cotton, lined with calico (pocket measured 11x37cm when assembled). The main body and the pocket was assembled. Sewing through all layers to created individual pockets for each hook (pockets were either 2 or 2.5cm). I used a lace ribbon instead of bias tape to finish off the edges, this was hand sewn on. Finally, I used a piece of grey ribbon to fix the case closed. Here are some images.

No comments:

Post a Comment