Friday, 21 June 2013

More foundation piecing for Linus

I was keen on improving my technique of foundation piecing so I have tried several more blocks. I think I have almost got the hang of it. I started with the house block. It would have looked better with a more cottage like brick weave but this was the only brick fabric I could find.

Next I tried out the flower. This was much easier than the house, I used up some scraps of fabric from my red stash.

Lastly, I tried the June Rose block. This is my favourite! I used the same fabric as the mouse I made earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment